QPC DECK Restoration Pros Staining & Painting Projects
Large - Medium - Small Decks
Gate's & Fences
New Construction Projects
Solid Stain Stairs
Wine Cellar Doors
Metal Pergolas & Structures
Railing & Stair Restoration
Solid Stain Railings
Metal Stairs & Railings
Solid & Semi Solid Decks
Q.P.C DECK Restoration Pros is a local deck refinishing contractor located in Napa, California. I have been serving Napa, Sonoma and Marin Counties since 2016. My number one goal is to provide commercial and residential clients with high-quality work, excellent client-service and affordability.
As a hands-on owner I take pride in my work and strive to provide true craftsmanship in a day and age where poor work ethic is far too prevalent. I love my work and at the end of the day having high standards and a strong work ethic allows me to provide for my family.
If you are passionate about your project, expect the highest level of craftsmanship and attention to details, even the smallest ones please contact me to see how I can help you with your project.
I use Armstrong-Clark oil-based stains & Flood water-based stains as these stains are made to penetrate deep into the wood. Both products will wear down gradually and are highly maintainable so your exterior woodwork will always look amazing. The stains will start to fade away slowly letting you know it's time for a maintenance coat or refinishing.
I follow environmentally friendly work methods, practice sustainability and only use premium materials, equipment and tools.
Specializing in the preservation and restoration of exterior woodwork.
About The Owner
With over 30 years' experience in the deck refinishing industry, he strives to provide the highest quality and attention to detail on every project, regardless of size, value or scope of work.
Richard is hands-on every project and takes tremendous pride in the lasting value and quality of his work.
He enjoys working with clients who expect high quality and value craftsmanship.
Commercial & Residential Maintenance packages
We provide preservation, preventive maintenance and cleaning packages to our clients to help maintain the deck finish after Restoration / Refinishing. Just ask during the quote process and it will be added as an option.
IMPORTANT MONTHLY MAINTENANCE: To keep stained surfaces looking their best, especially decks, once a month sweep, blow, or hose off to remove dust, dirt, grime, mildew, and mold. Do not scrub. If you live in a humid or damp environment consider applying a scrub free mildew stain remover (Wet & Forget) to control surface mildew. ******This is a must for full coverage warranty to be valid*******
We value our clients and provide the highest level of service and craftsmanship, while giving them piece of mind by knowing the project is covered by a 1 year no questions asked full coverage warranty. If our finish fails due to our craftsmanship, mistakes or products we provide we will fix the problem immediately at no cost to you. Even if your warranty is expired just give us a call and we will come out and take a look, if we think it's an issue with the product, we will fix it. No stain is bullet-proof regardless of what the can says.
Even with the best deck care you are dealing with dirt, mold, mildew, sun exposure, rain, heat, moisture and wear and tear on a daily basis. Most decks get abused and receive minimal to no maintenance, in this case most decks need to get a good cleaning and maintenance coat annually to preserve the wood and maintain the finish.
YOUR DECK FINISH CAN LOOK GOOD FOR YEARS, BUT IT WILL NEVER LOOK AS AMAZING AS THE DAY WE RESTORED IT. THE ONLY WAY TO KEEP YOUR DECK LOOKING GREAT IS WITH ANNUAL MAINTENACE.
Maintenance costs are usually 50% less than the initial Deep Refinishing / Restoration project price.
1. ALL projects are done by hand using dustless HEPA vacuums and special sanding equipment.
2. ALL of our projects are cleaned with environmentally friendly cleaners and rinsed by garden hose or low pressure washing 800 PSI - 2000 PSI.
3. All projects are treated for mold, mildew and brighteners used as needed.
4. All oil-based projects receive 1 coat of stain including clears, semitransparent, semi solids and solid stain.
5. All water-based projects receive 1 to 2 coats depending on the product used.
6. All projects include ultra-premium stains and materials.
7. All waste is disposed of properly and we follow environmentally friendly practices for cleaning tools and recycling.
8. All tools and equipment are cleaned off site and never on the project site.
9. All restoration projects are inspected & diagnosed for dry-rot, bad fasteners, bad deck boards, loose railings, bad balusters and repaired as needed.
10. All restorations and refinishing projects include a 1 ye1-year full warranty - Includes all labor, equipment, materials, stains and mobilization to remedy any issues caused by our material selection or by our craftsmanship.
ALL QPC DECK Restoration Pros PRICES INCLUDE ALL - paints, stains, materials, rental equipment, planning, labor, warranty, equipment and material acquisition, area preparation and protection, setup and cleanup, waste disposal and haul away fees. Once you get a quote from us it will never increase unless a change order or additional work is requested. We quote projects by square foot, linear foot & man hours, depending on the situation.
Favorable job-site conditions and with decks and other woodwork in good condition will be less time consuming and result in a lower quote. Projects vary and can increase in price when job-site conditions are unfavorable, including 2 and 3 story decks, the shape of the deck and if woodwork / metalwork is in very poor condition.
For siding, railings, pergolas, porches, doors, stairs and furniture we offer the same finishing options as decks.
We offer four options for Hardwoods:
1. Preservation: Light sand and finish with oil-based stain
2. Refresh: Clean, Medium HEPA sand and Stain with existing color oil-based stain
3. Deep Refinishing: Deep Clean, Re-sink fasteners, Medium to Deep HEPA Sand and Refinish with oil-based stain
4. Restoration: Is a combination of deep refinishing
We offer five options of deck finishing for softwoods:
1. Preservation: Light HEPA sand and finish with water-based stain & oil-based stain
2. Refresh: Clean, Light Pole sand and Stain with existing color oil-based & water-based stain
3. Refinishing: Clean, Re-sink, Medium HEPA sand and refinish with oil-based stain / water-based stain
4. Deep Refinishing: Deep Clean, Re-sink / Replace fasteners, Medium to Deep HEPA Sand and Refinish with oil-based stain / water-based stain
5. Restoration: Is a combination of deep refinishing
Annual Maintenance Coat - This is for Armstrong-Clark oil-based decks that were previously restored / deep refinished by QPC DECK Restoration Pros
We offer cleaning and finishing for all exterior woodwork:
6. Railings - Includes woodwork & metalwork.
7. Pergolas & Verandas
8. Doors - Residential & Commercial
9. Deck repair
10. Screw re-sink / Screw replacement
11. Deck cleaning
12. Railing cleaning
13. Furniture Restoration
14. Deck Samples - Includes sanding deck boards and applying 3 samples of oil - $300.00
Payment Schedule & Payment Methods
To be placed on our schedule we require acceptance of the quote and 10% non-refundable deposit not exceeding $1,000.00 - 3 Days before start of the project we require 50% materials, mobilization, planning & transportation payment - Full payment of remaining balance is to be paid on completion of the project. Projects lasting longer than a week require progress payments. All change orders and additional work is to be in writing and paid for in full before we start any new work - Additional work changes timelines and project completion time. MAKE ALL CHECKS PAYABLE TO - Q P C Painting & Staining
We accept Cash - Zelle - Check / For ACH Payments
**QUOTES ARE GOOD FOR 3 DAYS ONLY - SCHEDULES, MATERIALS, SUPPLIES AND WORKLOAD CHANGES DAILY**
WE PROVIDE A 25% DISCOUNT TO SENIORS AND VETERANS / 20% DISCOUNT TO ACTIVE MILITARY - FIRST RESPONDERS - LAW ENFORCEMENT - TEACHERS
We specialize in commercial and residential deck restoration & refinishing, but we provide our services for all exterior woodwork / steel / iron / concrete.
If it's not listed below just ask us, if it's wood, metal or brick, we got it covered.
Including outdoor kitchen area's, outdoor wine tasting areas, outside dinning, pool area's built-in's, bench's, furniture, handrailing's, stair railings, fence's, gate's, cellar doors, porches, siding, patio ceiling's, front doors, thresholds, T&G floors, verandas, pergola's and outdoor tables.
OUR SERVICE AREA
Our local service area covers Napa - Yountville - Rutherford - Saint Helena - Angwin - Calistoga - Glen Ellen - Sonoma - American Canyon - Black Point - Novato - Bel Marin Keys - San Rafael - San Anselmo - Fairfax - Mill Valley - Ross - Belvedere - Tiburon - Sausalito - Bodega Bay - Petaluma - Rohnert Park - Cotati - Penngrove -Kenwood - Sebastopol - Santa Rosa - Healdsburg
On-line quotes are free of charge, all you need to do is supply photos, the square footage / linear feet, the condition. and what level of detail you would like.
A $350.00 fee is charged for on-site out of area quotes, this fee is reimbursed with a signed contract.
We provide service out of our local areas for the North Bay areas of - Occidental - Middletown - Cobb - Hidden Valley Lake - Windsor - Duncans Mills - Monte Rio - Guerneville - Jenner - Forestville - Larkfield-Wikiup - Sea Ranch - Point Reyes Station - Bolinas
We provide our services to the East Bay areas of -Vallejo - Benicia - Glen Cove - Crockett - Rodeo - Hercules - San Pablo - El Sobrante - Richmond - El Cerrito - Berkeley - Emeryville - Piedmont - Moraga - Oakland - Martinez - Concord - Walnut Creek - Lafayette - Alamo - Orinda - Danville